Monday, July 20, 2015

It's Vacation Time

Yay!!  We leave on vacation Wednesday morning!  I really don't like going on vacay this late in the summer BUT my daughter is a varsity cheerleader and this is the only time we could work around her practices.  Anyhoo, We are excited!  Spending a few days with family in Houston and then Bon Voyage, we are cruising away for a relaxing, fun filled, no thinking about school (YEAH RIGHT!) with Carnival.

On the flip side, I HAVE NOT done anything in my classroom.  So, when we get back on August 1st, I will be working like a mad woman to get everything ready.  It would be so simple IF I did not like everything done as close to perfection as possible.  I will meet my new kinders on August 11th, I can't wait.  We do not have our class lists yet so I have no idea who my sweet ones will be.  I do know they will be exactly who God wants me to teach/love/take care of until May next year!




No comments:

Post a Comment