Friday, March 4, 2016

What an EXCITING end to Dr. Seuss Week





Our theme today was, Oh The Pets You Can Get.  The kiddos brought their favorite stuffed animal from home.  We had 2 guest readers today, Coach Ross and Ms. Lorie.  Coach Ross brought several of his pets to school with him and we all got to enjoy them!  SNAKES...I'm NOT a snake fan but I held them and they were not too scary and my kinders LOVED them...well most of them, there were a few not about them!

Coach Ross reading with 5 of his snakes hanging around on his body!  2 on each arm and 1 around his neck...YIKES!!


Holy Moly, I am holding 5 snakes and I am still standing!!


Checking out the feel of the snake!


Not scared at all :)


Ms. Lorie reading my kiddos

 

What a super duper week!!
Guest readers, snakes and dressing up like a geek.
Green Eggs and Ham, Fox in Socks, Wacky Wednesday
Memories were made and I know my Kinders will say.
Dr. Seuss Week fun will always be
Possibly my all time favorite memory!




No comments:

Post a Comment